Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every morning we go through the same ritual. Big chis go out side to potty, Boomer gets out of the cage to play with Jolie and i play on the computer til it's time to get ready for work.

This morning, it was the same as usual until all of a sudden i realized i hadn't seen Boomer in awhile so i got up to look for him. I finally found him in Jolie's crate, asleep! I guess i need another crate, huh? Notice how he scattered the food on his way to the bed. :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
You scared me!

Your headline SCARED me! Bigtime! I thought Boomer was really gone. You can't imagine how my heart pounded until I read your entire message. I know you were also scared until you found him. (Didn't he look cute in the crate?)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
okay, first let me say that when I saw the title of your post, I almost needed emergency medical attention.

I asked Cooper why little Boomer would have done such a thing and Cooper told me he's just trying to "blend in".

I love Boomer. I'm glad he wasn't lost - just misplaced. :D He looks so cute, all curled up and sleeping. It makes me want to wake him up and give him a hug. :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cooper said:
okay, first let me say that when I saw the title of your post, I almost needed emergency medical attention.

I asked Cooper why little Boomer would have done such a thing and Cooper told me he's just trying to "blend in".

I love Boomer. I'm glad he wasn't lost - just misplaced. :D He looks so cute, all curled up and sleeping. It makes me want to wake him up and give him a hug. :lol:

Sorry 'bout that! I should have warned you that all was well. :lol: I was just so surprised that he was in the crate alseep, i just had to snap his picture! Silly little boy! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts