Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw zola chewing on something the other night and tried to get it out his mouth.. then he spat it out and it was his back tooth. woopee I got to keep it. Then last night he starts this chewing again and out pops the front big tooth so I got that to. Today he has another wobbly one. Its just hanging on so thats about to fall out soon to. He;ll have no teeth left. He's gonna be a wee old man and he;s only just coming up 6 months. haha

·
Registered
403 Posts
paint my world said:
I saw zola chewing on something the other night and tried to get it out his mouth.. then he spat it out and it was his back tooth. woopee I got to keep it. Then last night he starts this chewing again and out pops the front big tooth so I got that to. Today he has another wobbly one. Its just hanging on so thats about to fall out soon to. He;ll have no teeth left. He's gonna be a wee old man and he;s only just coming up 6 months. haha
:) peanut was the same way! i have soo many teeth of his i though he was never gonna have any ..i would just find them on the carpet everywhere! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts