Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor at the end of my street has a beagle & Oh my his howl/bark grates on me. I'm sorry to beagle lovers it's not that I don't lke the dog it's just that howling it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. If I lived next door I'd probably have to move :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know what you mean..my boyfriend's dad has 2 and when they go outside..they bark and howl at everyone they see. And if one has a bone and you go near her, I think she'd take your hand off :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: I don't think I've ever heard a beagle's howl. :lol: I do know that Lucky's is extremely obnoxious though. :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
if i had to listen to it while i was trying to sleep id prob get aggravated, im a hard sleeper once im in a deep sleep.. but trying to get into that deep sleep is another story! when i lived at home the neighbor had a mut in the backyard & i swear it barked allll night.. & his cats would have cat fights.. i got so aggravated! lol

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I can understand that. I love all dogs but when they howl and stuff like that, it makes me CRAZY. Even when it's Boss and Lina. The dog next door (I think it's a pekenese..sp?) barks the entire time he's outside. I'm not kidding. After a while I'm like, "Someone needs to go tell the neighbors not everyone likes to hear dogs bark 24/7".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts