Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
hehe Tyson! He's sure a cute little guy in the first picture with his bunny friend! Tyson's got eyes that will melt you! :love10:

As for the second and third picture.... :lol: Cooper's got a stuffed pig that he loves a little too much like that too. :roll: males!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Really cute :) Is he actually doing the nasty to it or is he just in that position ?? My Bella does that position too when she's attacking her duck I think for her it's to get a better hold on it as I've never seen her try to hump anything now Poco on the other hand :shock:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I can't stop laughing... :lol: :lol: I really can't!! Those are hilarious... are you going to show them to his girlfriend when he gets older? LOL Those could be your equivilant to the "naked baby" pics all our parents have of us.

Cooper had an "intimate" relationship with Mr. MooCow that ended two days after the "big snip". It must have been a bad breakup because afterwards, all he wanted to do was rip Mr. MooCow's head off.... and he eventually did.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
oh i have jakes evidence of that i was filming him playing one day then bam he turned into a grown up awwww tyson dont you know bunnys arnt really meant for chihuahuas lol

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
:eek: and why is everyone's chi's and even their chi's stuffed animals getting more action than ME!!?

um is this what i have to look forward to when jumba gets older lol cause i can't picture his chubby self doing that!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
:eek: and why is everyone's chi's and even their chi's stuffed animals getting more action than ME!!?

um is this what i have to look forward to when jumba gets older lol cause i can't picture his chubby self doing that!
Yes this is what you'll look forward to. When Bella goes into heat Poco is a maniac howling and crying and trying to constanlty hump Bella or anything he can find and she just turns and rips him a new one with every attempt and when we take her into another room she is perfectly normal and he howls and cries and drives us nuts :roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts