Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper and I were napping on the couch today and I woke up, opened my eyes and he was all nestled next to my face, sound asleep. I love sleeping on the couch with him because he rolls over on his back, sticks his feet up and snoozes.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I just laid there, watching him. He eventually woke up and opened his eyes and looked back at me.

I asked him, "I just love you, Cooper ... do you love Mommy?" He reached over and gave me a kiss.

I just love my boy. :love3:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I find that at night when deano lies next to me in bed and i place a blanket round him to keep him warm which this is just after his late night zoomie session. lol I just find that i cant give him one kiss but i need to give him zillions and tickle his little belly! i love my baby deano to, even if he does keep me awake with his snoring! z..zzz...z.zz.......z

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do this with both OmaKitty and Cooper... we'll be alone (the other won't be around) and I'll start telling them why I love them so much. I'll eventually run out of adjectives and everything else and I'll stop and say "I just LOVE you." OmaKitty will purrrrrrrr and Cooper gets all excited and starts licking like a madman. Yesterday was different though; it was almost like he understood EXACTLY what I meant.

I just love my little boy!!! And he love me ... and everyone else!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It would be very hard not to love Cooper!! His face is really amazing...shining with "Intellegience"!! I think they can tell when they are truly loved. I know sometimes my "Bruiser" will follow me around and jump on to the back of my legs, that is his way of saying"sit down Mom!" so I can get in your lap! :D I cant amagine what my life would be without my three spoiled Chi's.!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Those are the moments to cherish. I bet you'll remember that for years and years to come. :)

I like to tell Lily the story of her adoption and she always listens so intently. I end it with "And that's how the sad lady in Massachusetts and the scared little girl in Missouri came to love each other and be best friends forever and ever."

I swear they understand... if not the words, certainly the meaning.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
Those are the moments to cherish. I bet you'll remember that for years and years to come. :)

I like to tell Lily the story of her adoption and she always listens so intently. I end it with "And that's how the sad lady in Massachusetts and the scared little girl in Missouri came to love each other and be best friends forever and ever."

I swear they understand... if not the words, certainly the meaning.
I tell OmaKitty the story of how she came to live with me about once a week. It always ends with "...and that's how I came to be the mommy of the prettiest kitty in the whole wide world." Then Cooper jumps up and asks me to tell him his story, which isn't as exciting.. but I tell him anyway. I end his with "... and that's how OmaKitty got the bestest brother any kitty could ask for." Oma usually leaves the room then. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts