Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmm when they are ready to go to bed ...they are so cuddly , i can't stand it :D don't mind my make-up less face :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi!

Yeah I LOVE EM TOO!!
Awww, one cuter than the other!
You look aroable like always!

On the last pic the fought for you, huh?!

xx,

Nadine.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hee hee, they are wee rascals - my coco likes to play fight a lot too - except she dont have any chihuahua to fight with so it's me who gets it! lol!

You're new camera works really well, and it's nice to see what you look like - very pretty, you don't need any make-up :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
YOU dont need a stitch of make up dear!!!

Great pics, Bindi gets cranky and growls.....Kemo gets cuddly!! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Those are great pic's..what a lovely chi family you have...they are all so cute.......I love the one of them play fighting LOL It is really enjoyable to see them all together....and you don't need any makeup !

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Great pics Nat! I love that one pic of Cosmo's face I couldn't stop laughing!! He looks so phsyco! :lol: And Vienna and Paris are sweet as ever!!! You are so pretty Nat, if I looked like you I would never wear makeup! Your camera takes great pictures too! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CooperChi said:
Great pics Nat! I love that one pic of Cosmo's face I couldn't stop laughing!! He looks so phsyco! :lol: And Vienna and Paris are sweet as ever!!! You are so pretty Nat, if I looked like you I would never wear makeup! Your camera takes great pictures too! :D
but you look even better :shock: :wink:

thanks everybody for the nice compliments :wink: they really made my day !!

that pic is really hilarious , but i like the slick one even better ...he looks so macho on it :D

yeah the camera is working great , i actually have to make the pics lesser quality for them to appear bigger on here :? :D

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 36 Posts