Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I wonder if she will too Jen. I don't think it's going to be as funny as Flavor of Love but it'll be fun to watch. :cheer:

Groups of female's love to argue :lol: I can't imagine the same type of catty behavior will be in this show, since men are the contestants. Too bad though. :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I forgot to respond to this!! :lol:

I thought the show was hilarious! :lol: And the scenes from the upcoming season look really good. :foxes_207:

I agree with New York's mom about Chance, he's a hot head and needs to go. :lol:

I thought Wood was so fine :lol: but think he was definitely there for TV. :wink: lame-o.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gosh doesn't mr.boston drive you nuts :lol: it was funny when he tried to get his nickname to be stud :lol: :lol: and when they put the dollar signs in her mom's eyes :lol: i really like ny i didn't so much on flavor of love. oh it's going to be a fun show to watch :D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i bet she'll end up with chance :rolleyes: and romance with his picture, it was sad but was an odd thing to give her :-? her mom took it away like it might be something bad :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I am loving this show. :lol: I laugh the whole time. :D

I'm glad Romance is gone, he's a lame-o. :lol: My favorite since day 1 has been White Boy, I just like that guy. Even for myself. :lol:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts