Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(such as myself!! i am obssesed and proud) :) anyway i love them because i get the craziest, most adorable, and quirky requests from them! one of my customers specificaly asked for boy/girl matching formal wear. well boy o' boy did i have fun with this request! so many ideas. the pair went for $40. and i am sad that i have to part with them (but i only have one GIRL chihuahua haha)

*update* the dress had a black belt and bow added just above the ruffles before being sent out)

my next idea for boy/girl outfits includes this lovely fashion tweed fabric i just picked up (i like it so much i'm making tundra a purple one)

also! i finally setup a website, it isn't completed yet. i'm updating it almost everyday. please check it out. i would really appreciate feedback of any kind! www.geocities.com/perfectpupcouture

now i have to go do all my summer assignments i've been repeatedly putting off to sew and to spoil my critter. (hmm let's see... 5 books in two weeks and three essays? yea we'll see)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Love the outfits and I'm thrilled you put up a site because you're things are just great :) . The only thing is when I clicked it to save it for my favs it says index you might want to have it say your site name so people don't go to look for your site in theri favs folder and not be able to find you.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
TundraQueen said:
oh really?... when i type in that address (www.geocities.com/perfectpupcouture) it takes me right to site.. let me see if i can change it.
No your link works fine :) When I clicked on your site to add it to my favorites folder it says index you want it to say your site name so when people are looking thu their folder they see it Did tha make more sense. If I was to click on the title index in my favorites folder it would take me to your site but I'll forget what index is and it needs to say Perfectpupcouture.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oooh haha duh! wow i was dense! :lol: yea i totally understand what you mean now. (and i'm supposed to be the techie in my family :roll: )

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunetly i'm not sure i can change it. you may have to do that on your end. (by right clicking and then clicking rename)

btw. i didn't mention how flattered i am that you added me to your favorites haha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts