Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have multiple Chi's that like to sleep together, you'll love this bed!

Chance & Jade have already called it. :lol:

I left the bone thing in that they call "a toy." It takes up some space, and makes it even cozier.

You can go online and print a coupon for 15% off of a $60 purchase. Bed is $44.99. There are also some coupons for $10 off of $50, and $15 off of $60. Pet perks members get them in the mail.

The MS tag on the front comes off.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My little man is still in the 'I want to chew up everything" phase so he gets a $12 bed from Ross for the time being till he stops digging to China through them, but it's good to know everyone is getting such good response from the Martha bed, will have to look into it. Thanks T

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My little man is still in the 'I want to chew up everything" phase so he gets a $12 bed from Ross for the time being till he stops digging to China through them, but it's good to know everyone is getting such good response from the Martha bed, will have to look into it. Thanks T
Tell him that if he stops diggin', Mama will get him a weally nice bed. :D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Yay!!!! I'm glad they had it for ya' T!!!!! I know how much of a bed fanatic we both are hee heee!!! Never can have too many :) Ivy doesn't have to share hers, this is for her pac n play when she goes to bed, but I think I may have to buy a couple more for Fern and Willow, it is just soo nice:)

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay!!!! I'm glad they had it for ya' T!!!!! I know how much of a bed fanatic we both are hee heee!!! Never can have too many :) Ivy doesn't have to share hers, this is for her pac n play when she goes to bed, but I think I may have to buy a couple more for Fern and Willow, it is just soo nice:)

Lori
With as many beds as you and I have, they don't really have to share at all. :lol: I have 4 sitting there just in that area. :lol: The one we got from Ross, the big round one, is beside it. They still love that one! I may get the one in Brown as well. :D You and I and our bed obsessions. :lol: I knew I shouldn't have looked in your thread. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it really is nice! You can take the outside covering off to wash.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Tell him that if he stops diggin', Mama will get him a weally nice bed. :D
haha! I wish digging were my only concern! Boys are so rowdy! And did I just see someone say this bed comes in chocolate....there might be a change of plans..*typing in ...ww.petsmar....**

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha! I wish digging were my only concern! Boys are so rowdy! And did I just see someone say this bed comes in chocolate....there might be a change of plans..*typing in ...ww.petsmar....**
I've been lucky so far that Chance isn't real rowdy. He's too big of a Mama's boy to be rowdy. :lol: But we don't tell him that. :wink:

Yes, beautiful Chocolate color! You'll love it! :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I've been lucky so far that Chance isn't real rowdy. He's too big of a Mama's boy to be rowdy. :lol: But we don't tell him that. :wink:

Yes, beautiful Chocolate color! You'll love it! :)
Oh yes, G is a huge baby too but he's starting to teeth and my baseboards don't appreciate it at all. Mine only pretends to be a mama's boy till daddy is around then i'm chopped meat! hah.

I'm going to redo the living room furniture after we get through pupphood, again, and chocolate will be just right :]

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ooops, Lori, I meant the big round one from Big Lots, not Ross. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yes, G is a huge baby too but he's starting to teeth and my baseboards don't appreciate it at all. Mine only pretends to be a mama's boy till daddy is around then i'm chopped meat! hah.

I'm going to redo the living room furniture after we get through pupphood, again, and chocolate will be just right :]
They make some bitter apple spray that you could try. :) It is supposed to keep them from chewing on things. Never tried it, but I've heard people say it works.

Yeah, these lil boys can be very attached to their Mama's. :D

I'm hoping to redo my whole house after the first of the year. Getting rid of all carpet, and basically a whole renovation. Just don’t want to start near the Holidays, and I haven't figured out how it's all going to take place with The Wee's here. Gotta work all that out.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha! T, you really are a bed fanatic! I absolutely LOVE the bed. The color is gorgeous!! Looks like all four of my guys could fit in there.
Is the bed machine washable? That's very important to me.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
They make some bitter apple spray that you could try. :) It is supposed to keep them from chewing on things. Never tried it, but I've heard people say it works.

Yeah, these lil boys can be very attached to their Mama's. :D

I'm hoping to redo my whole house after the first of the year. Getting rid of all carpet, and basically a whole renovation. Just don’t want to start near the Holidays, and I haven't figured out how it's all going to take place with The Wee's here. Gotta work all that out.
Yeah, I did a little searching around on those bitter apple products this morning it may be worth a try thanks for the suggestion. Right now i've just been reinforcing it with a firm no and an alternative i.e. chewy etc.

We moved this year to a new place with all hardwood except the hallway and bedroom which is unfortunate because we live going over and around baby gates all day long, open kitchen layout, but the hardwood has made it so nice!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ha! T, you really are a bed fanatic! I absolutely LOVE the bed. The color is gorgeous!! Looks like all four of my guys could fit in there.
I believe I saw the slip cover comes off to wash! So much nicer than throwing the whole bed in there. If it's that easy to get off you could probably even fit a waterproof liner inside.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes I have to admit, I really do have a doggie bed obsession. :D

It really is a very nice bed! You'll love it!! I promise!

Yes, you can fit multiple Chi's in it. It's huge!!! The inside measurements are, 20" across from side to side, width from front to back on inside is 17"! Chance weighs 5 lbs. and he can swim in it! Literally! :lol:

Yep, everything zips off for wash. Inside cushion, and outside. :)

Yeah, I did a little searching around on those bitter apple products this morning it may be worth a try thanks for the suggestion. Right now i've just been reinforcing it with a firm no and an alternative i.e. chewy etc.

We moved this year to a new place with all hardwood except the hallway and bedroom which is unfortunate because we live going over and around baby gates all day long, open kitchen layout, but the hardwood has made it so nice!
Yeah, it's always nice to have them trained not to do it, vs. using the sprays. That way if you forget to put the spray on something, you don't have to worry about expensive furniture being ruined.

I am going to do laminate wood throughout my whole house. My guys don't do potty accidents, but I live in the country, and there are so many of us in and out. When it rains out here people don't seem to know to wipe their feet! Drives me nuts! I hear ya on the gates. I used them when my guys were younger while training, and I got so sick of walking over them. I found one at Petco that is called a walk over gate. You can easily step over it, and it's tall enough that the pups can't jump over it.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Is the outer shell washable? We don't have a Petsmart anywhere within 4 hours of us so I guess it doesn't matter...but the next time I am out of town I sooo am hunting one down :) They don't ship the Martha Stewart stuff, how dumb.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts