Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soooooo MUCH!!! Sometimes I just sit back and watch them and think how lucky I am to have two of the best Chi girlies ever that are just the bestest sisters & friends! I love my girls!

Trying to get a pic of them sitting pretty, Kizzie wasn't having it! lol Not sure how they got like this, I didn't even pose them believe it or not! lololol

She's a poser and a cutie!

My Kizzie girl

Shayley.....

Kizzie......

AND together now!! lol

<3 Love my Shay

My baby girl Shayley looking adorable

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awwww they are such sweeties. Love the black and white pic. My boys would love your girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Simply beautiful photos!! Your girls are wonderful, I think you are very fortunate..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I love them! They look like they're so sweet and have the cutest personalities! I love the pictures of their tongues. Hilarious!! HAHA.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love your girls too kerri! they are so adorable! x
Aw Thank you hon!

Oh those girls are sooo adorable. They look like the best of friends :)
Thank you! They really are! They love each other so much!

Awwww they are such sweeties. Love the black and white pic. My boys would love your girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello1:
LOL Awww my girls would love your boys! They would go great! lol Thanks hon!

And well you should becasue they are precious! Isn't it amazing how they make our lives-and our hearts-so much more full??
You're so right! If I did not have Shayley & Kizzie my heart would not be full. Yes maybe for other reasons but NOT the reasons they give me. I wake up every morning no matter if I had 4 hours or 8 hours of sleep with a HUGE smile on my face because I have one licking my nose or jumping on my chest LOL I couldn't imagine life without a dog, my girls make me sooo happy! Thanks hon!

Simply beautiful photos!! Your girls are wonderful, I think you are very fortunate..
Thank you! I feel so lucky that they found me <3

I love them! They look like they're so sweet and have the cutest personalities! I love the pictures of their tongues. Hilarious!! HAHA.
Thanks! They have great personalities! I love the Personality of a Chi! Nothing else like it!! lol I know they were cracking me up with their tongues, first one did it, then the other, then both I was like you girls are silly!

stunning girls :) can really see Kizzies tan in these pics :)
Thanks hon I know it was really popping out in these photos! I think I can see her tan legs coming in much more too. When flash and sunlight hits you can see it clearly! She's so speical!

Dual tongues!! :p lol They are sooooo cute and adorable and they sure look like they love their mama. :love1:
lol Thank you :D They are so silly they must have been having a contest going on or something I didn't know about lolol They better love me as much as I love their little monkey butts!! lol

I think your girls are some of the most loved on the board...and you know we all obsess and love!
lol Aw Thanks Kristi! That was very sweet.

They are sooooo adorable :daisy: I just love the first picture :)
Aw thanks hon!!! <3

·
Registered
383 Posts
great picts, the first one and the tongues made me smile.

I know what you mean, I adore my girls and sometimes I think I went 10 years without a dog, what was I thinking! Now I have a life again!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great picts, the first one and the tongues made me smile.

I know what you mean, I adore my girls and sometimes I think I went 10 years without a dog, what was I thinking! Now I have a life again!
lol Aw thanks! I'm glad they made you smile :) I am so happy after 10 years you have a dog again, they really make your life full and happy. I hardly ever have a bad day because even if I am having one for whatever silly reason, I look down and have a little black Chi by my feet that without even doign anything can make me smile lol. It's funny how they can make you so happy. I've read a million times dogs relieve stress from your life and I believe it 100%

VERY cute pic.s I never seem to get good pictures like that.
Thanks hon! When I take their pics I round them up and just sit them down, they listen pretty good. . .Shayley much more than Kizzie lol then again Shayley has 6 years a head of Kizzie and is a great listener! You'll get some great pics before you know it! I use treats to help them focus.

·
Registered
383 Posts
lol Aw thanks! I'm glad they made you smile I am so happy after 10 years you have a dog again, they really make your life full and happy. I hardly ever have a bad day because even if I am having one for whatever silly reason, I look down and have a little black Chi by my feet that without even doign anything can make me smile lol. It's funny how they can make you so happy. I've read a million times dogs relieve stress from your life and I believe it 100%
Thanks, I'm glad to, I glad for all of us who have found the love of a beautiful chi baby or two :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ness♥Bella;825346 said:
What adorable lil Divas!

:D Thank you

Thanks, I'm glad to, I glad for all of us who have found the love of a beautiful chi baby or two :)
Me too! I am so glad everybody here has a awesome little Chi to love on and to spoil and make their lives better!:hello1:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi look how they pose their naturals i just noticed how small they are i always see just their faces but they have very small bodies you are very lucky and their lucky to have you for a mom

1 - 19 of 19 Posts