Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What a beautiful sight. I know that feeling of seeing their sweet faces in the morning. Starts the day off right.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't imagine not waking up with my animals...especially Fernando...he is usually the first to get up and he'll come over to me...stretch and yawn...and than give me my morning kisses...he's too sweet...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I am so with you. I let Chloe stay in the bed last night with Lily and Coco. They yawn and stretch and are so cute. Lily wasn't ready to get up so we were chatting and snuggling and she went under the covers and went straight back to sleep. Guess we were being too loud or something. Your baby is just precious.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, thanx for the nice comments!!! I love the signatures of your pups pictures and everything!!! You guys have beautiful babies!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that is so sweet. fernando is so cute. i cant wait to have my chi to wake up to x
How much longer do you have to wait? I remember I had to wait a whole month to get him after I met him...I swear it was THE longest month I ever experienced because I was so excited. I think I kept busy doing puppy shopping for him. I must have bought so many toys, clothes, blankets, food, etc. He was so worth the wait.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts