Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See guyz, dis haz been my pavorite toy for a longz time. I call him rawry tigerz & I likez him to keep for myself.... (mum laffs at dis piccie - she said I hear-ed a queeky like my rawry tigger eben dough I was tandin' wight on him. Whenebber I hear-ed dat queeky I get berry concerned he need my help!)

I cud be sweepin upstairs but when I hear his pecial queeky I come runnin because he is minez! hehe I luff to chew him & clean him and of course play fetchy. Mum sought to take some piccies of me & him dee obber day so here we arez.

Chewy chewz...

Sniffy & licky...

Hez putz me to sweep!

He my pavorite.... :love5:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I love the last picture!! What a sweet baby she is. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Mari, how beautiful you are.. and so fierce to protect your baby tiger!..lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww, she is such a pretty girl. And so funny with her little tiger too! I'm glad you took some pictures of just her to share with us. I never noticed how unique she really is! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I love the last picture!! What a sweet baby she is. :)
Yeah, I love the last one too... SNUGGLES! hehe

How Cute!!! Chico has a favorite toy too!!! a Beaver.......lol
A beaver! How sweet. :D I find is so amusing that some of them have "favorite" toys. Most of mine don't or they have a few they'll play with the most but Mari's absolutely favorite has always been the tiger! And it's funny because it's the biggest toy we have! haha

Awww what a wee cutie pie with her Tiger!!
Adorable pics!! xx
Thanks Terri!

OMG that first pic is just hilarious!!! hahahahahaha, I love her little face o that one.

Thats so funny i cant stop laughing!!!!
LOL...I know. Her expression cracks me up! I love how she has "lips". I dunno why they are so pronounced in that pic. The intensity in her expression I guess! hehe

Mari is soooo cute. I can't decide if she or Marley are my favorite from your pack! :)
LOL...Marley my special boy. ;) Looks wise Mari is totally my fav. Personality wise...his is definitely the most amusing!

I just love Mari

Your pictures are amazing. She is my favorite of your. She is so sweet and cute.
Aww, thanks!

Aww Mari, how beautiful you are.. and so fierce to protect your baby tiger!..lol
She is very serious about it. Well, she does share sometimes but always tries to get her back. haha

Aww, she is such a pretty girl. And so funny with her little tiger too! I'm glad you took some pictures of just her to share with us. I never noticed how unique she really is! :)

Thanks. I'm trying to do more individual shoots. It's so easy to capture them as a pack so this is a bit challenging. But fun for sure!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Aww Maribelle is a flame-furred beauty!

Last pic is definitely my fave but the first one is too funny. She's loyal to her tiger!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts