Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never made something like this before I'm really happy with it :D It was an old basket and I think it was originally suppose to be a dog bed basket... im not sure. But I put some fabric and some cushion in it so it will be nice & comfy for my furtur chi this summer! :wink: :toothy10:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
cute :D throw some blankies or old pillow cases they love to snuggle despite the warm temps!!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww well done - but trust me they will naw on the wicker work when they are teething lol - this is from experience - but well done :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ozzysmom said:
awww well done - but trust me they will naw on the wicker work when they are teething lol - this is from experience - but well done :D
lol, thanks for the heads up :D And thank you all for the wonderful compliments!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Great job!!!! I'm sure your chi will love it!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I love making things for Gadget specially when he likes it... He really liked his rope bones we made him last night...

I haven't made a bed but I have made a carseat for him.... Now I want to make him more clothes...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.