Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This piece of vinyl was given to me by my neighbor so I made a cover for our smoker... since we couldn't find the right size for it...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
whats a smoker ? :wave:
Clare, a smoker is similar to a charcoal or gas grill, except that it normally uses indirect heat, and you leave the meat on for several hours. Makes absolutely out of this world ribs, chicken, pork loin, beef brisket, etc.

My daughter and family have one, and cook on it almost every weekend. One of the nice features is you don't have to stand over it and watch as closely as you do a regular outdoor grill, and the meat has a delicious smoked flavor, as you also use hickery or some other type of wood chip along with the charcoal.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark smokes meat almost every weekend... So far this summer we have had ribs, pork butt, kalbosa, and beans... We are going to do a brisket here real soon.

I made the cover mostly for winter. but had to put it on the smoker but Mark soon took it off whne he started using it again.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know we do that with the briskets all the time.. we can get one for just over a dollar a pound and by the end of the smoking time we have the best meat around...

We took our smoked pork butt and beans tot he bbq on the 4th and it was gone with in minutes.... It was so good everybody was eating it instead of the hotdogs and hamburgers...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts