Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a sling carrier to carry finn around in when he is feeling like snuggling mommy ( which is most of the time :coolwink: ) . It is like a tube type that i put over one shoulder and across my chest so he is snug against my chest down inside a pouch. Just like the kind you would carry an infant in. :D
I'm so excited that i did it and more excited that he likes it. :daisy:
I will have my daughter get a pic of him in it tomorrow and post. :p

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really cute and great idea! Fine is so darn cute, seriously he's one of my favorite chi's on the forums and I must say you are beautiful!!

I think I might try making one of these, I can see Olive loving this, she loves snuggling in my arm or on my chest. This might help my arm from falling asleep lol.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I LOVE it!! The pattern is great! He looks so cozy and I agree with the others-you are stunning!

Now, when will your etsy store be up and running for those of us craftily challenged??????

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
That is so cute, I love it sits so close and higher on you. i got one from petedge and it is so big and hangs long, the part where you put chi in is not very deep at all, I am afraid she will fall out, and when I walk in hit my leg and bounces her all over. I should have sen tit back but too late now.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
love it! maybe I should make one of those...oh wait that requires skills.... amazing job : D

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the sweet compliments! :) I kept him in it while i made dinner last night and he was so funny just sitting there completely content, occasionally laying his head on my chest and watching me cook. LOL
Hubby is pretty hooked on him now ;) *evil laugh* I catch him calling him and carrying him around and kissing him. It's quite heartwarming!! I guess mama knows best!! :laughing8:
When we sleep at night he is right against my chest and under my chin as close as he can get..and we laugh at him after i get up to use the restroom or whatever he just waits until I get situated and then plops back down real fast in the same spot. haha Hubby just laughs at him. I told hubby finn was the "perfect pet" and he truly is. I adore how affectionate he is.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That's amazing! I just LOVE it! :)
And Cheryl you are one hot mama! Love your hair! :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is incredible!! And what an adorable pic!!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You must teach me how to make one of these!!!! SO CUTE! And because Roxys Fibbegan is so awesome and cuddly, I think my next chi needs to be a boy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here it is

nothing fancy but it's pretty secure and i don't have to worry about him coming/falling out. He LOVES it :D
Wow!! You did a great job!! 2 of my 5 love the sling.. It's sweet. I really love the fabric you used too.. looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts