Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been noticing how the Skineez dog toy is so popular with a lot of your babies. I decided that since Frankie and Ben have so many stuffed animals, why not try to make my own. I opened up the seam, removed the stuffing and sewed the seam back up. Benny loves them!!!!

They aren't really the same size as the originals but I will look for longer ones.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Pam...I didn't know about skineez until a friend send us 3 of them.....I think they are a bit overpriced!!...I like the idea of removed all the stuffing....:)...I think we have a few here that I've removed the stuffing a long time ago ...LOL...

Benny sure love his new toys...:)..

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
What a good idea!!

Sometimes the toys are so stuffed they can't get a really good chew (particularly when teething) so the skinnier toy is a great idea!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Pam, you are so smart to think of that!! I love the new toys you made for the boys. How creative!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cool Pam! You did an awesome job! Cute pics too! :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Very creative indeed. I love the little ducky one. :)

Haven't broken down and bought a Skineez yet (a bit pricey), but I recently found a toy at Petsmart that has a fleece body and a wide, flat, fur-like tail with no stuffing. The dogs love it. It'll just have to do for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts