Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bargain, in tescos today I got 3 furry cats balls for £1 and he hasn't stopped playing with them since he got them!! Just had to share some piccys!

Yeah he manages to lose them below the TV unit!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Just a pic of him looking handsome.

Saved the best pic until last, love this pic lol!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
haha! i love it! he looks like 'iiiiimmmmm gonna GETCHA!'

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I love the pictures! They really show off his great personality. What a wonderful boy he is.
His coat looks wonderful. What are you feeding him?

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the pictures! They really show off his great personality. What a wonderful boy he is.
His coat looks wonderful. What are you feeding him?
Thanks, he gets Burns Mini Bites dry food. Mixed with either some cooked chicken, natural yogurt or cottage cheese. U know just to make it more interesting and tasty!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lynda, I love these pics. The one of him with the ball in his mouth is just hilarious. That last one needs entered in some kind of contest, for real. What a stunner!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thanks, he gets Burns Mini Bites dry food. Mixed with either some cooked chicken, natural yogurt or cottage cheese. U know just to make it more interesting and tasty!
I'm afraid to make it too interesting for Jerry or he could stop eating his kibble. ;) I have enough Royal Canin to last until I want to change over to Wellness so he needs to keep interested in it...

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Great photos!

The last one is too much.
He looks like he's stuck figuring out exactly which one
of the two he should go after. ;)

He's handsome as can be.

(Mateo can entertain himself for days with those mini-tennis balls - he plays fetch with himself ! )

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
aaaahhh love these pics linda
hes so cute those balls are great
i love that last pic toooo its pure dead brilliant lol

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Lynda, love the pics. He is one handsome boy. I love the stretching behind the tv one, really shows off his svelte body, he is a stunner!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, I just love to see them play. He looks so sweet and precious playing with his new toy. The last pic is just absolutely adorable!!! You have a very handsome boy on your hands. :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Awww, those are great pictures, I love his colours! Yoshi loves cat toys as well, I never thought to get her any of those fuzzy balls though because she doesn't really play with balls ... but now that I think of it I bet you she would love those. And Misha just loves everything so she's easy heh ^_^

1 - 20 of 26 Posts