Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I thought I'd post but it's still not 100% yet but I fell in love with a little blue chi boy and I'm hopefully gonna go see him Sunday, have to call his breeder tomorrow morning and arrange everything. I never thought I'd fall in love with another pup but this little guy is so gorgeous and as I have the money to get him and the time :) I really hope she lets me have him if she says yes I'll post some photos of him.

Sarah

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok I spoke to her, sadly she said she cant hold him for me because he's ready to go and it's kinda first come first get so I said I'd come down tomorrow as it is a bit of a treck and she said he's mine if this other girl doesnt turn up today, which she said was very doubtful anyway. Soo he might be mine :D ok everyone keep everything crossed for me

Sarah

btw I put some pics up, I just hope I get him :) if not I guess it wasnt meant to be

·
Registered
57 Posts
He is beautiful, good luck I do hope you get him. I have followed all your threads and you deserve him. Fingers crossed.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In the pics the top one he's 6 weeks and 4 weeks in the second 2. But he is 10 weeks now. I just so hope he's mine as I've seriously fallen in love with this little guy and he has gorgeous blue eyes too :)

Sarah

1 - 20 of 29 Posts