Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Chihuahua People!

I'm a newby so I'm probably in the wrong forum, but I just read Nate's post in Chihuahua Rescue about Tiny. I met Tiny today as a prospective parent and am completely in love with her. She is the most amazing, special little character -- she just takes your breath away. Her story, like so many others, is heart wrenching. "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it." Yup, thank you, Paris Hilton and the creepy ilk who tries to emulate you.

Anyway, I love this girl and know she'll go to the best home, even if it's not mine.

I have an enormous respect for people like Nate who get it and give it back. Heaven never helps the man who will not act. Thank you, Nate.

Tina

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nate told me Tiny had a fan club -- and, boy, he wasn't kidding! Thanks for all the good wishes. House check on Tuesday -- wish me luck. (I'm trying not to get my hopes up.)

Tinksplace! Thank you for making sure this little girl ended up in good hands. Even if we don't end up being her new parents, you can be sure that Nate will find her the best home possible. Your little one is a cutie pie!

T.

PS Thanks for posting the picture, Nate (yug!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.