Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
chimom said:
Welcome, Tina. :wave: We are all in love with Tiny - there is just something so special about that little one.

We hope you stick around - there are a lot of great people on this forum with a lot of knowledge about chis.

Good luck - I know Nate and Kristin will find the best possible home for Tiny. They are great people!
Ditto!!! :D :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
welcome Tina - you and tiny looks so happy together i have a feeling she is meant to be yours - I look forward to getting to know you better and I hope if you get her you will be back here with pics for us :wave: cos we would all miss her so much if we never saw her again :wave:

·
Registered
76 Posts
nate that wasnt directed at me was it???[behind bars etc...] i saved her from that awful woman in hawthorne. :cry: :cry: :cry: and gave her to you. i not sure if she realises or not. :oops: *is now confused*i could post tinys story here if you want. :wave:

·
Registered
76 Posts
oh ok sorry *slaps self* :oops: :oops: me and my misunderstandings. 8) .
tink is a very cool dog.and desereves the best home ever.i called my username after her. as its tinks place to be hehheee.i also rescued this very old dog but thats something else.i cant wait to see if tink or tiny gets placed and im so glad she had a happy ending. :wave: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nate told me Tiny had a fan club -- and, boy, he wasn't kidding! Thanks for all the good wishes. House check on Tuesday -- wish me luck. (I'm trying not to get my hopes up.)

Tinksplace! Thank you for making sure this little girl ended up in good hands. Even if we don't end up being her new parents, you can be sure that Nate will find her the best home possible. Your little one is a cutie pie!

T.

PS Thanks for posting the picture, Nate (yug!)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.