Chihuahua People Forum banner

I Miss Jasmine - (sniff, sniff)

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Seiah Bobo 
#1 ·
My daughter came by around 4 pm, and took Jasmine home with her for a play date with her friend Faith, a mini doxie. She's only been gone for 45 minutes, and I miss her already. :( I miss her following me from room to room and jumping in my lap every time I sit down. I even miss her following me to the bathroom. LOL -

I told my daughter I would pick her up around 6 pm, but I just may have to go a little sooner. Jeez, she has me wrapped around her little paw! :lol:

Discussion starter · #9 ·
nabi said:
I know exactly how you are feeling......I hate to be away from Bella for any length of time...now ...due to work obligations ( darn it ) ....there are times I must leave her for awhile, but withdrawal symptoms set in very quickly ! I am going to show my husband your post, as he feels I am obsessed with Bella LOL !
Oh, I KNOW I am obsessed with Jasmine. My family teases me all the time, but that's O.K. :lol: She acts more like a little toddler than a dog, and she's my baby.

It's odd - Tia, my chi who went to the bridge last year, was special to me, and I loved her very much. But she was in very bad health the last few years of her life, and was not very active. Jasmine is just such a little dynamo - always dashing and zooming around, playing with her toys. She's just a joy to have around, and not a day goes by that she doesn't give me a good laugh with something silly she does.

She's home now, and sound asleep. She was totally exhausted when she got home, so she should sleep well tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.