Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter came by around 4 pm, and took Jasmine home with her for a play date with her friend Faith, a mini doxie. She's only been gone for 45 minutes, and I miss her already. :( I miss her following me from room to room and jumping in my lap every time I sit down. I even miss her following me to the bathroom. LOL -

I told my daughter I would pick her up around 6 pm, but I just may have to go a little sooner. Jeez, she has me wrapped around her little paw! :lol:

· Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nabi said:
I know exactly how you are feeling......I hate to be away from Bella for any length of time...now ...due to work obligations ( darn it ) ....there are times I must leave her for awhile, but withdrawal symptoms set in very quickly ! I am going to show my husband your post, as he feels I am obsessed with Bella LOL !
Oh, I KNOW I am obsessed with Jasmine. My family teases me all the time, but that's O.K. :lol: She acts more like a little toddler than a dog, and she's my baby.

It's odd - Tia, my chi who went to the bridge last year, was special to me, and I loved her very much. But she was in very bad health the last few years of her life, and was not very active. Jasmine is just such a little dynamo - always dashing and zooming around, playing with her toys. She's just a joy to have around, and not a day goes by that she doesn't give me a good laugh with something silly she does.

She's home now, and sound asleep. She was totally exhausted when she got home, so she should sleep well tonight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.