Chihuahua People Forum banner

I Miss Jasmine - (sniff, sniff)

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Seiah Bobo 
#1 ·
My daughter came by around 4 pm, and took Jasmine home with her for a play date with her friend Faith, a mini doxie. She's only been gone for 45 minutes, and I miss her already. :( I miss her following me from room to room and jumping in my lap every time I sit down. I even miss her following me to the bathroom. LOL -

I told my daughter I would pick her up around 6 pm, but I just may have to go a little sooner. Jeez, she has me wrapped around her little paw! :lol:

#5 ·
chimom said:
My daughter came by around 4 pm, and took Jasmine home with her for a play date with her friend Faith, a mini doxie. She's only been gone for 45 minutes, and I miss her already. :( I miss her following me from room to room and jumping in my lap every time I sit down. I even miss her following me to the bathroom. LOL -

I told my daughter I would pick her up around 6 pm, but I just may have to go a little sooner. Jeez, she has me wrapped around her little paw! :lol:
I know how you feel hon! I just got my baby but I'm already so attched to him! he's snuggling on my lap now^^Hope you get your baby back soon!

#6 ·
I know just how you feel. Any time I'm home alone - if Lily is at daycare - the house feels sooo empty. And, of course, there's always the fear they might be having more fun with their doggie friends than with us (perish the thought). It's good for Jasmine to be among her "own kind" but think how happy she'll be to see her mommy! :love5:

#7 ·
I know exactly how you are feeling......I hate to be away from Bella for any length of time...now ...due to work obligations ( darn it ) ....there are times I must leave her for awhile, but withdrawal symptoms set in very quickly ! I am going to show my husband your post, as he feels I am obsessed with Bella LOL !

#9 ·
nabi said:
I know exactly how you are feeling......I hate to be away from Bella for any length of time...now ...due to work obligations ( darn it ) ....there are times I must leave her for awhile, but withdrawal symptoms set in very quickly ! I am going to show my husband your post, as he feels I am obsessed with Bella LOL !
Oh, I KNOW I am obsessed with Jasmine. My family teases me all the time, but that's O.K. :lol: She acts more like a little toddler than a dog, and she's my baby.

It's odd - Tia, my chi who went to the bridge last year, was special to me, and I loved her very much. But she was in very bad health the last few years of her life, and was not very active. Jasmine is just such a little dynamo - always dashing and zooming around, playing with her toys. She's just a joy to have around, and not a day goes by that she doesn't give me a good laugh with something silly she does.

She's home now, and sound asleep. She was totally exhausted when she got home, so she should sleep well tonight.

#11 ·
AAAWWW, thats so sweet! I know how you feel. I HATE being away from chico. i always tell him "chico, i don't know what i'd do without you." this little guy has changed my life in every way.

KB mamma: thats sooo true! the only person who doesnt tease me about being away form chico is my husband, because he's the same way...although I think i get the "withdrawal" symptoms sooner than he does...lol.

#12 ·
chimom, I know what you mean about missing Jasmiine... We left Gadget home just a few times and I missed him so much... He has always been the snuggliest little guy.... and he makes us laugh atleast once a day.. most of the time many mnay times a day... After having him for almost 6 months I can't even begin to think about the time before having him... it is like he has always been here running, playing, and following me around... I have to make sure he is alseep if I want to go to the bathroom without him in the tryin to get in my pant leg...

I can't and never want to imagine life without him... I know I would be heartbroken and miss him terribly....

I am glad she had fun on her play date.. I am hapy that she is home with mommmy and napping peacefully...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.