Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am supposed to be headed down to Disney world today. Thanks to the weather it is now pushed back till tomorrow. However, my chi babies are already gone. Bruiser is at the vet's getting his shots and boarding and Princess Peach is at my friend's house (the owner of Shiloh Acres Jasper) to have a play week. They are having a ball but my house is so weird without them here. :( missing them a lot today. Even Bruiser; my personality-less dog.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Aww its nice getting excited for a holiday and going but when u gotta leave ur babies its horrid!!!
I got a few things booked this year but not looking forward to leaving my girls behind! although we do have a holiday with them too! cant leave them out! x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Once you have them, they are part of the family. It is the strangest feeling NOT having them there. Rico really like to come along....and expects to !!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
When we went to Disney we just had Yoshi and I took him with us. He stayed in the hotel while we were gone but I thought it was cool that they actually had a place to board your pets while you were in Disney :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts