Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished moving into my dorm room and I already miss my lil girl, Wonka. I am use to her scratching at my bedside and snuggling up to my feet. I also miss her waking me up to put her on my bed. *sigh* well at least I get to see her almost every weekend.

I am just worried because she has only known me since she was 5 weeks, and last time I left her she whined all night. I can't wait to see her this Friday.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
UGH! I hope the next few days go fast for you. I just don't know what I am going to do without Harley or Savannah next year around this time. I'm going to be in college. I'm definitely going to miss my dogs alot. I know they'll be in wonderful hands with my parents and sister but it's going to be so weird without them. I guess I'll have to keep lots of pictures and post them all over my dorm room. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I hate that for you! I know what you're talking about though - when I went to college, I left my Poco at home. He was about 17 years old and he and I were best buds. I had photos of him everywhere in my dorm room and I think I cried for about 3 weeks straight - not out of homesickness but because I missed my dog! LOL

My dad did the sweetest thing though. Every week, he would send me a card from Poco, signed by Poco. :) Although it would always make me cry, they were a piece of home to me.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
I hate that for you! I know what you're talking about though - when I went to college, I left my Poco at home. He was about 17 years old and he and I were best buds. I had photos of him everywhere in my dorm room and I think I cried for about 3 weeks straight - not out of homesickness but because I missed my dog! LOL

My dad did the sweetest thing though. Every week, he would send me a card from Poco, signed by Poco. :) Although it would always make me cry, they were a piece of home to me.
Have you seen the movie "My Dog Skip"? When the kid goes off to college and leaves Skip behind? :sad2:

I *so* love your dad! :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Have you seen the movie "My Dog Skip"? When the kid goes off to college and leaves Skip behind? :sad2:

I *so* love your dad! :wave:
I haven't seen that... I would definitely cry today because I actually started to post that about 3pm and spent the next 5 hours trying to find my cards from Poco. I have no clue where they are; they're usually here in the office, in a drawer with his collar and AKC papers.

I've been tearing the house apart all afternoon, stopping every hour or so to cry and beg the gods of lost things in the house to show me where they are. :( I haven't found them yet... I have also run out of places to look. I'm currently out of my mind, wondering where I've put them. I want to see my Poco's paw print!!!

I'm going to cry again... time to resume my search.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts