Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Wanted to post as I havent since December 20 ish? I changed jobs and am insanely busy! The computers are also PAINFULLY slow.

All is well with Fiddle and me!

We are on the Hunt for another Chi, this one to Show!!!

And the Litter I am interested in is due 21st Jan :)

So VERY excited at the moment! I am trying to transfer sections so I can go back to better equiptment so I can check in here Daily, cause I miss hearing all the stories and seeing the photos of your fur families!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hi!! Was wondering where you went :)
Cant wait to see your new baby, I am
getting a new baby on the 29th!!
She is in my siggy :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Weird, I was just thinking about you this afternoon haha.

I said aloud "I wonder how Fiddles mama is doing" and my OH goes, who's fiddle? Lol

Hope all is well dear.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi!! Was wondering where you went :)
Cant wait to see your new baby, I am
getting a new baby on the 29th!!
She is in my siggy :)
AWWWWW SHE IS TOO CUTE! And such a beautiful colour!! Naww are they all the photos you have?? you HAVE to send me the link if you posted more!!

You must be dying with excitement!!!

Yay, your back! :D

I noticed, you live in austrailia, I hope you werent affected in the tsunami :(

I didnt know there was a tsunami.... But there is sever flodding in QLD, but I like in NSW. My heart goes out to all those people. I dont normally have funds to donate but I did during a telathon thing they had.

But yeah I am all safe :)
Weird, I was just thinking about you this afternoon haha.

I said aloud "I wonder how Fiddles mama is doing" and my OH goes, who's fiddle? Lol

Hope all is well dear.
Its a good feeling for my absence to be noted!! Thanks for the thoughts!!

Hey I was wondering about Fiddle :) Glad ur doing ok

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
i was just thinking about you today too and hoping you werent flooded and thats why u werent posting!!!

I am also getting a chi so is kristi and some others hahahaha we're all crazy dog ladies :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was just thinking about you today too and hoping you werent flooded and thats why u werent posting!!!

I am also getting a chi so is kristi and some others hahahaha we're all crazy dog ladies :D
LOL Crazy dog ladies - I love it haha!!

How wonderful! I cant wait to see pics of all these fur babies!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I was just thinking of you today and wondering how things were going since I haven't seen ya around! Glad all is well! Hope you can come back soon! Good luck finding your little show girl!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and we have missed you posting :) , you must be so excited with getting a new baby :)
I am I am!!! I feel so loved that I was missed! I am going to try to use my keep in touch more via my intenet on my iphone :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just thinking of you today and wondering how things were going since I haven't seen ya around! Glad all is well! Hope you can come back soon! Good luck finding your little show girl!
Thanks so much! I would kill to be able to check this everyday and keep in touch! I hope this litter comes and all goes well so I can get her in April. I hate the waiting game lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts