Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres someone advertising male chi pups for sale! The problem is its on www.epupz.co.uk and you need a premium acount before you can view the adverts contact details!
I know she/hes from... Rhondda Cynon Taff
But Im unsure if the pups ate long/smoothcoats? And I need her contact details. I won't be able to view these for 5 days, and in that time,the pups could be gone. :cry: And theres me lost, back to square one again!

If anyone has premium tools on the wensite and could just check evan her email, that would be of great help! Thanks so sos so so much.

:cry: Stefanie :cry:
x x x x x x x x x

http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=9752

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
here you go :

Breed(s) Chihuahua
Pedigree Yes
Price £600
Location Rhondda Cynon Taff
Ready 26 March 2005
Number available Dogs 2 & Bitches 0
Parents viewable Yes
Injections inc No

Age of ad 1 Days
Breeder No

View members profile
Ads posted by user
View comments on ad
Add comments on ad
Add to clipboard
Search like breeds
Search like location
Find service in area
Email ad to friend
Add to email alert
Printer friendly page

Description
black and tan puppy from show parents but not kc reg. deposit required to secure.

Contact Details
Name Mrs Christine Minton
Address 11 vaynor st., porth, R.c.t., Rhondda cynon taff, CF39ODA
View map & directions Map | Directions
Email address [email protected]
Preferred time of contact : Any time
Preferred method of contact Not specified phone number
Phone No.(Day time/Main) 01443681828
Phone No.(Evening) 01443681828
Phone No. (mobile)
Fax
Web Site/Home page Not specified

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yessss, erm well the fathers a smoothcoat (5 1/2lb) and mothers a longcoat(4lb) she said the the pups won't be big. Well Im going to send a deposit through and when she can tell,if theres a smoothcoat he'll be mine!!!!!! :D I don't beleive it, but thats if there is a smoothcoat.
*fingers crossed*
If theres not, I'll get my deposit back!

:D :D
Thanks Ozzysangelmom
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

·
Registered
172 Posts
just be careful and get them to give u something in writing that says u will get your deposit back----Legally without that, u cant do much to get it back.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Yes just be careful if you are sending a deposit and you dont even now if there is a smoothcoat - Good luck and keep us posted :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes thats what my mother said! But shes given me the address? The I no where she lives? x x x Thanks for your concern,my mom mentioned that!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, so i need everyones advice.

She seems really lovely (the breeder) and asks for a £50 deposit cheque sent to her house to hold a pup. Though she hasnt got any photos yet! She says she will gladly return the deposit if theres no smoothcoats and says 2 people have already sent deposits today,one for a smoothcoat and one for a longcoat!

Do you think I should go ahead and pay?!
x
x
x
x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts