Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm picking my baby up this weekend. I want to have everything that she will need at home waiting for her (I'm picking her up from an out-of-town breeder that's about three hours away). I need to know exactly what she will need to have here. This is my first Chi baby and I want everything to be perfect for her. Please help!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Bed,food,blankets,puppy pads,toys,harness/leash/collar/id tag,food water dishes, brush,emergency vet telephone number, karo /nutri syrup,crate or carrier,lots of cuddles :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sachem said:
Maybe a sweater.. An inexpensive box of sandwich baggies for picking up poop.
When I first bring a puppy home I spray Bitter Apple or Fooey on my t.v., lamp and computer wires so right from the beginning they won't be tempted to start chewing on them.
Can't wait to meet your new baby :D
What are Bitter Apple any Fooey? I've never heard of them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
amykate said:
Sachem said:
Maybe a sweater.. An inexpensive box of sandwich baggies for picking up poop.
When I first bring a puppy home I spray Bitter Apple or Fooey on my t.v., lamp and computer wires so right from the beginning they won't be tempted to start chewing on them.
Can't wait to meet your new baby :D
What are Bitter Apple any Fooey? I've never heard of them.

I copied this from the Petsmart website:

Invented by a pharmacist in 1960, Bitter Apple spray leaves an unpleasant yet harmless taste on your dog's fur to discourage licking, chewing and biting. Keeps dogs from licking wounds and hot-spots, so they have a chance to heal properly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts