Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could you like the picture of my chihuahua in pink fairy wings please for this competition, thanks if you can, shes on page 41 Pet Portraits on Facebook

the competition on facebook so I'm going to need you guys to sign in or quickly make an account only takes 2 secs would be a big help if yous could! I THINK i may be winning :D ( the prize is a year free pet insurance with more than as cici is already insured with them, this would help out a lot as I'm very tight for money ) so far Cici's pic has 93 likes woo, there is only 6 days left of the competition now and so I'm trying to get as much likes as I can, on the last post I made around a month ago you all helped out A LOT!! yous got me lots of likes, and im aware theres been a good few new members here so anyone who hasn't voted please vote now :D the links up there ^^^ and shes on page 41!! her picture is very pink so I don't think yous will miss it lol thanks!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Good luck! Hope you win! Guess I did this already because it says "liked" and I can't reclick! =( Sorry but good luck you have a great amount of Likes!! :hello1:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am on Facebook and will give you a vote...I have to enter this contest later on myself, I could use free doggy insurance.
There ya go, liked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts