Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mother-in-law stopped by this afternoon and brought me a very special surprise...she had went on a little trip, I'm not even sure where and came across this little lady. She knows I have always wanted a long coat blue merle(only because I've only said it a million and one times, lol)...well, she won't tell me what she ended up giving for her but she bought her for me!!! I am sooooo in love! But I cannot think of a name!! I have looked at every site I can find, I have looked at so many different kids of names and I just can't decide! Since there are so many of you with awesome chi names I am asking...no BEGGING for your advice! I can't keep calling her merle girl, lol. Help me please! :)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ain't she though? Hee hee! Thanks!! She's 8 weeks, we have considered soooo many names, I have never had trouble naming anything before in my life, lol...I like Zoey but I just can't decide. I kinda like the "hispanic" themed names...I just don't know, lol.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I really liked the Reina suggestion!
what about...Neveah. Not spanish (I dont think) but kinda cool still!

I think she is SOOOO cute though! Cutest little eyes :D

BTW, how're the pups??? I NEED an update!

L

·
0 Posts
Oh, she's beautiful! How about Bronwyn, Blessing, Corliss, Kendall, Laney, Larkin, Petal, Piper Laurie, Skyler, Snowlyn, Sonnet, Tori Leigh, Willow. Don't be in a big hurry, let her name come to you.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
LOL Quinn...that is funny. She is absolutely beautiful. What a sweet face...OMG I want one! I had a really hard time naming Harley took me two weeks. Simon was easy. The name will just come to you.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all so much for all the wonderful suggestions! Me and the girls will definately look them all over and hopefully decide on a name soon, lol. I like the idea of the name just coming to me, but by then she may think her name is merlegirl, lol.

~Littlehead~ Both baby boys have went to new homes now and are doing great! Thanks for asking!

~Kionna~We do actually a theme with our girls they are usually princess names, I not wanting to follow the theme for some reason, something about her makes me not want to do it, lol...she needs to stand out, lol.

~Quinn~Cute yes, but no, lmao....I have waited way toooooo long for this little lady!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts