Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
1 = yes crate training is the same for any dog....my boy is crate trained my girl is giving me trouble.

2 = Housebreaking can be a problem but it can also be just fine, cant say depends on the dog. Both of mine are great of course we have accidents. My boy can hold like 9 hours if necessary if he is inactive, otherwise you want them to go like every 2 hours. That will depend on your dog.

3= raising 2 or more together should be fine--it took awhile for my boy to get used to his sister...cant say he would want to share a crate with her as she is a puppy and she has a bit more energy than he does so they are not "best" friends yet. Others have no problems at all with their blended families -- others do. You cant judge one dog from the next.....but I say the overall majority would say it ok!! I am all for them having a buddy unless youare home all the time with them- they are quite social creatures.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.