Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont think I have the guts to do it though. Girl at work had it done yesterday. I thought is was cute :) She has 2 pitbulls that she rescued and loves dearly.

It says "My little dog a heartbeat at my feet"

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Ohhhh I need one too :) that is a great tattoo. I want a tattoo, I have a photocopy of Rockys paw, so its the exact size and I would like that incorporated with a heart and the letter R. I have been wanting it since 6 months or so but money has been way to tight over the last while to consider spending it on a tattoo but one day.............also im pretty scared lol.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I have a tat on my right ankle, a hearts and vines thing. Since adopting my two, I've wanted to go back to my tattooist to have her add two itty-bitty paw prints to it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a tattoo of my dogs' names on my lower back, about 8 x 2" or so :) I want to get paw prints from them on my feet soon.

And yes, tats are addictive... the name tat was my fifth. :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a tattoo of my dogs' names on my lower back, about 8 x 2" or so :) I want to get paw prints from them on my feet soon.

And yes, tats are addictive... the name tat was my fifth. :p

Pic! :) I wanna see others' too if you have them! :)

Sorry, couldn't quite fit the whole thing in the self-shot! ha. The other side says Halle. The H is shared :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
My ONLY tatt is this :

It's on my right wrist. I was SO scared it was going to hurt but it didn't, I was very surpised... I think I psyched myself up that it was going to feel like some kind of violent mutilation and then was pleasantly surprised that it wasnt lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
My ONLY tatt is this :

It's on my right wrist. I was SO scared it was going to hurt but it didn't, I was very surpised... I think I psyched myself up that it was going to feel like some kind of violent mutilation and then was pleasantly surprised that it wasnt lol
I LOVE it! :)
I have one on my left wrist in honor of a cat I had who passed away from FIP. And I, too, was surprised that it really didn't hurt that much.

I would def recommend a wrist tat for anyone who is worried about the pain, as I am not gonna lie...lower back tats HURT!!!! a lot :-/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts