Chihuahua People Forum banner

I need opinions!

3304 Views 41 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  TuckersMom
I'm looking at getting this puppy. She has no papers, an ad in the paper, I looked at her and took these pics, I said I wanted to think about it. She is $350.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/aussies4me/chibaby2-21-05007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/aussies4me/chibaby2-21-05006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/aussies4me/chibaby2-21-05005.jpg
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
OMG, I love her! She is sooo cute with her little white socks! I think $350 is an excellent price for her, she is gorgeous! :wink:
what shape would you say her head is? Is it a deer shape or an apple shape?
What a beautiful little girl! :p

As to your question about the shape of her head, it is difficult to tell without a side-view, but in the first picture, it looks like she has an apple head to me.
She is in between dear/ apple shaped, but my gosh she is sooo cute! And 350 is a steal I would get her!
defenalty go for it! shes adorable and such a lil bargain pup lol! apple head defo! x
Thank you! I think she's a cutie too. She is so sweet too! Her little tail wags on high speed, lol! One more question...How can I tell about her bite? The teeth pretty much meet except on one side they are a little teeny tiny bit under shot. Will it get worse or is it too soon to tell? Or does that little bit matter?
I don't know anything about undershot bites. I would call my vet and ask him about it. :)
Very very cute! I can't help you with the teeth thing, sorry. But she's a real DOLL.
imkari said:
OMG, I love her! She is sooo cute with her little white socks! I think $350 is an excellent price for her, she is gorgeous! :wink:
YES GET HER, OMG so cute!
litldog said:
Thank you! I think she's a cutie too. She is so sweet too! Her little tail wags on high speed, lol! One more question...How can I tell about her bite? The teeth pretty much meet except on one side they are a little teeny tiny bit under shot. Will it get worse or is it too soon to tell? Or does that little bit matter?
Might not get worse....wont be any worse for wear, unless the insciors grow and hit the roof of the mouth. My boy has messed up teeth and he adjusts well enough :)
Buster has a bite too and he is fine also, no problems! :wink:
She is so pretty! I think the bite is only a problem if you are going to show her? That is a good price!
What an adorable baby. And that is a very reasonble price. I'm sure she is just waiting for you :D
Where I live, you'd have no chance to think. She'd be snapped up fast at that price. I say GET HER before someone else does! I suppose though it depends on your purpose. Her head to me looks to be a deer and apple combo which I think is perfect.
If you're not planning on showing or breeding- papers and bite, etc. is all really secondary. We paid $400 for Reba with no papers. I intend to have her spayed and she is just our pet - we absolutely love her and everyone thinks she is adorable and wants to know if there are more like her. I think you will find the same thing with this pup. She is very cute and if she has a nice disposition, go for it. The 90 mph tail thing is a big seller! :wave:
She is adorable, I would get her and name her socks. :D
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.