Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
OMG, I love her! She is sooo cute with her little white socks! I think $350 is an excellent price for her, she is gorgeous! :wink:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What a beautiful little girl! :p

As to your question about the shape of her head, it is difficult to tell without a side-view, but in the first picture, it looks like she has an apple head to me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! I think she's a cutie too. She is so sweet too! Her little tail wags on high speed, lol! One more question...How can I tell about her bite? The teeth pretty much meet except on one side they are a little teeny tiny bit under shot. Will it get worse or is it too soon to tell? Or does that little bit matter?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
litldog said:
Thank you! I think she's a cutie too. She is so sweet too! Her little tail wags on high speed, lol! One more question...How can I tell about her bite? The teeth pretty much meet except on one side they are a little teeny tiny bit under shot. Will it get worse or is it too soon to tell? Or does that little bit matter?
Might not get worse....wont be any worse for wear, unless the insciors grow and hit the roof of the mouth. My boy has messed up teeth and he adjusts well enough :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
She is so pretty! I think the bite is only a problem if you are going to show her? That is a good price!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Where I live, you'd have no chance to think. She'd be snapped up fast at that price. I say GET HER before someone else does! I suppose though it depends on your purpose. Her head to me looks to be a deer and apple combo which I think is perfect.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you're not planning on showing or breeding- papers and bite, etc. is all really secondary. We paid $400 for Reba with no papers. I intend to have her spayed and she is just our pet - we absolutely love her and everyone thinks she is adorable and wants to know if there are more like her. I think you will find the same thing with this pup. She is very cute and if she has a nice disposition, go for it. The 90 mph tail thing is a big seller! :wave:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts