Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.....i have some bad news. this so called breeder called me and told me all the puppies died.and he refuses to give me my money back, he wont even let me show up there.he keeps saying well im going to be very busy and i wont be around today. I will ask him when can i come out to get my money and he advoids answering me or he says im not sure yet i will call you. I am so very upset :( even decided which pup the little black and tan one. i got all this stuff for the puppy and i have nothing,

There is a lady i know though that is going to sell me a baby chihuahua.
Hopefully everything turns okay with this one, He is chocolate and tan and a bit of white. :) he is 3 weeks old right now.Here is his pic

http://usera.imagecave.com/jackie1222/IMG_0866.jpg

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I think they are all so cute!! :wink: Do you feel a closeness with a certain one of them? Have you played with all of them?

·
Registered
865 Posts
:lol: Oh my, what a job. How can a person decide! the one you were going with is sooo cute, buttttt so are the rest. I'd play with them all and see if one seems to bond with you more than the others. Lucky you a beautiiful puppy to add to your family.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Bijou said:
Go with the one with the best personality. I would avoid the one that does everything on it's own. JMHO.
Thats what I did .. The one my fiance liked was very independent and didnt want to be touched or anything...

Play with them all you want to have a bond with your new bundle or you both will be dreading the other one..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts