Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I wanted to ask yall about this. Any ideas will be great :) Every year in March we have a festival down town. They have all kinds of pet contests...like cutest, best dressed, etc. I want to dress Ace up this year. I want an AWESOME costume. He will 5 months old then. I want to go ahead and be thinking of ideas so I can order it. My hubby thinks he should dress up like super man. lol I dont know! I want some different and CUTE! Any ideas? If I cant find anything online, my aunt can make it. Shes great at stuff like that :) My friends peka/poma/poo won best dressed last year. She ordered him a overall outfit off of ebay! Anyway, I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Right now I'm in the process of having a custom made in strip suit made for Tyson that matches, mine. I would think that something like that would have to take best dressed.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Last year we dressed Stewie up as a bumblebee. We had the bumble bee costume with some yellow doggles. It was adorable! He was Superman this year...it was cute, but not as cute as the bumble bee! There's an Aussie in our area that's won a couple of costume contests & she dressed him up in a plaid shirt with overalls. I also saw a big dog (not sure of the breed, close to lab size though) dressed up as a fish this last halloween. That was pretty cute too! Good Luck! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts