1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
132 Posts
he's located about 1.5 hours from me, and he's just adorable. but for me it would have to be price. I don't have the money at this time to buy him....say he's too expensive. I don't know he's CUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Binki, Torie, and Crys aka "Mommy"

·
Registered
277 Posts
You'd have to find out what kind of health guarantee they offer, it should be for a lifetime. That would be the number 1 thing I would look for in any new pup! Also, you have to be leery of anyone who is willing to ship one of their puppies to a new owner sight unseen. Thats my honest opinion even if he is a cutie!

(p.s. he's only 5 weeks old )

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
NO NO Tinker! you want to show right? brb getting ropes an chains to hold her back! Show think Show no more doggies think Show lol you want a show quality think show lol. Tinker Look into my eyes and repeat after me I want to show I want to show. And dont tell me when you look in my eyes you se Chihuahuas! If you are looking for a pup to show let me know i just found several real breeders that show and have older dogs available so they already know they are qualified to make it in the ring

SHOW!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts