Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe. Well today, I officially put down the deposit on my first chi puppy, who turned 6 weeks old yesterday. I will be taking her home on Oct. 14th, and time is ticking by so slowly! I mean, I have been waiting for this pup since before she was even born!
As it turned out, none of the pups made breeding size according to the chart, so the breeder gave me pic of the litter!
So here she is, at 5 weeks in this particular pic.

Halle!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me how I am possibly going to survive the next 2 weeks of longing! lol

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
aww she is gorgeous!!! i duno what tips to give you but
"im sooo excited and i just cant hide it im about to loose control and a just cant hide it!" or something along those lines!
wow im so happy for you!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
new pup

What a doll! I am sure the time will go by quickly:)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Awwww, what a precious baby!!! The next couple of weeks will fly by. You will be busy making any last minute preps for your baby. Congrats!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
after i put down a deposit for bonnie i had to wait 2 weeks before she could come home. I passed the time by reading everything on this forum and showing pictures of her to as many people as i could possibly come into contact with. :D

I also had a big thing going at work where everyone was giving me tons of name suggestions.[/b]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I will just post here and do some shopping! Those are both great suggestions. LOL. Work keeps me pretty busy anyhow, which is good.

And, speaking of which, I passed around my pics to all my coworkers and they were all going crazy! LOL. One had never even heard of a longhaired chi. weird huh? But then I started thinking about it and realized that they really don't get enough publicity, and I don't think anyone in my whole county owns one!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
OMG take dozens of pics...they grow soooooo fast....my pics of Giz as a tiny baby are few :(

Literally from one day to the next they change....

She is precious....and I know how you feel I waited 3 months to find the perfect Chi...then I found Gizzie and had to wait 1 week until he was 8 weeks old...but it was T-O-R-T-U-R-E :wave:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Soooo cute! your really should have posted a cute warning on that pic, lol. As with every new arrival of a "baby", this calls for shopping shopping shopping :lol: Congrats and lots of pics please :D

edit: okay I guess I had a blonde moment did you already have a cute warning on this post. Sorry the bunny has had my brain all day :oops: :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts