Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.............And my heart was filled with joy one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so wonderful! What a sweet personality!! Here's a picture of her at six weeks:

I took many more, but I haven't uploaded them to my pc yet. Isn't she just the cutest!!? It's so amazing how a tiny chi can change your whole life!!!! I love her so much!! :love7: :love4: :love10: :love1: :love2: :love7:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
aww she is really cute.. send me a PM i will help you find a good name for her,, she is sooo cute
congrats

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all! ^^

Roie: She already has a name: Luna Star. Mandy (Luv4mygirls) suggested it. :wink:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
She's very pretty!
I see you are in Maryland too. Did you get her in Maryland or somewhere close by?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you all!

Ms_P: I got her from a breeder in VA, but she was close, only about an hour and a half driving. :)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
blossom said:
Thanks you all!

Ms_P: I got her from a breeder in VA, but she was close, only about an hour and a half driving. :)
Awww you got lucky. When I was looking, there were no longcoats available.
She's a doll!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She's just precious and has the most beautiful face! Why aren't there more photos of her in her new house? Huh? Huh? <tapping foot aggressively on the floor> I mean, come on! You've had her a full 24 hours now! :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*sweating nervously* Sorry... I took the pictures, but I just need to upload them. Ah, time, time! Where does it fly? I'll try to get it done by tomorrow. I promise!! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts