Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I beenz to puppy class today and i was the smallest doggy in there by miles.. There was these doggiez which were bigger than my humummy.. my humummy is only smallz too but they were bigzz (i finks they were horses really!!).. anywayz i had a bigggg sleep this afternoonz as i walked a marafon on a loose lead (mummy gotz excited and gave me cheeze.. i likes cheeze) and now i run around allllll the daytimes wivz my mummy and she stuck the shiney thing in my face and videoed me!!! Anywayz i hope you little doggiez and your horsey brovers and sistazzz like my pictures and my videoz

Love Daisydoo (i don't knowz why mummy calles me Daisydoo.. she's stupid too!!)

I IS BOOOTIFUL & Checking you'z out!

I Sit down so wheres my treat??

Oh yummy i gotz a treat.. i sitz and shakes anytimez if theres treats

I needs a drink

Chihuahua X Froggy!!! I's gotz a very long tongue.. its good for kisses

GIF ME MY TOYSSSSS

I gots long legs.. I am a great dane

I uploadings my videoz... photobucket being slow this daytimes

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is an absolute doll! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha thanks.. i love her she's really funny.. videos are taking forever to upload at the moment.. its getting boring!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww daisy where on earth did that big long tongue come from!! Your so tiny! And so sweet!

Cant wait to see your video xxx
ITS MASSIVEEE!!! i think its because she washes everyone when she gets excited ha ha ha ha.. some sort of tongue exercise.. i giggle everytime she sticks it out like that!!!

1st video is at 37% maybe done before i have to disappear for the school run!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How annoying we got to 75% uploaded and it just died.. ffs how annoying... ok will try upload again after the school run..

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love her! She is so sweet! Very cute expressions! lol The tongue picture is hysterical! lol
Thank you!! She's even lighter now!! Her sableing seems to have near enough disappeared although she'll always have her goatee i think and one side of her tail will stay black i think!! Her tongue makes me chuckle daily!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone
anne she is shedding like mad at the mo but where its so fluffy it makes her look wider than she is! She is prob about 2lb 5oz now believe it or not she must be heavy boned coz she is still tiny tiny

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my goodness, what adorable pics! She is such an expressive and beautful little girl..

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Video number 1!!! Excuse my excitement in them i tend to get more excited than the dog!!!

Hope it works

Sarah

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG The video's were awesome!! She's SOOOOOO cute! I am in love with her. She looks so very soft!! :) You are one lucky mama. One day I will have a long hair....but for now 4 is def enough lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah Thank you.. i have just recorded her zoomies before her dinner but lighting is shocking will upload tomorrow you can here her funny excited noise as she goes around its a wierd growl but so not a growl.

Get a long hair seriously... they're soooo pretty! I want another already.. thats bad!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts