Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to learn how to post pics from photobucket. When I posted a pic in another threaded discussion it gave a link to the pic not the pic itself. I'm trying again bear with me. If the pic doesn't show up just the link, somebody tell me how to get the pic to show up instead of the link. Thanks

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well as you can tell it didn't work. I clicked insert image then I copied and pasted the image from photobucket. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ok, go to photobucket, click on "albums", then do not click on the image just put your
cursor over it, you'll see it pop out kind of, look at the bottom of the picture it'll say "IMG
code", put your cursor on the code and click. Then come back to Chi People forum, go to
where you write your message, right click your mouse, then click paste. Voila!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If my explanation was too crappy let me know, I'll try again lol. :lol:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK here I go, and your directions are great and much appreciated!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my freaking goodness!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Love your baby! Who's the guy? :p

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since LS helped me and I actually got it to work I thought I would just show a few pics of Lulu. Thanks for letting me introduce her to you all.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That is one of my twin sons. They are 20 years old.

He is adorable!
Nice to see him cuddling with Lulu!
And is that your hubby with the cap on and Lulu on his shoulder? He's cute too!
Now, where are you? ;) We need more pictures! haha

Lulu looks like such a sweetie! Love her ears. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love her ears. :)
That's one of our favorite things about her--she just can't hold up those ears. Yes, that's my hubby and that is Lulu's favorite spot. She's much bigger now, but she still sits on his shoulder--looks like she's reading the paper too. I always seem to be the one behind the camera. lol. Maybe they will snap me next time. Everyone loves Lulu--she's the family member that EVERYONE caters to!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.