Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I post seldom, but lurk everyday, and love to hear about everyone's babies (mine's bella).

Today is my 40th birthday, and I've quit smoking, I'm doing the patch, and welbutrin... so far its been a little over 12 hours....

Please keep me in your thoughts.. this is pretty tough

Rie

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hey good luck :D i quit a year ago ...with that book of alan carr !!
no patches or pills........
i still can't believe i succeeded...but it was a piece of cake actually !! you just have to want to quit .........

kisses nat

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woo hoo 100 days!!!

I'm struggling to get through the next 100 seconds!

I joined quitnet, and posted this morning, got some awesome resoponses

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
mhpercival said:
woo hoo 100 days!!!

I'm struggling to get through the next 100 seconds!

I joined quitnet, and posted this morning, got some awesome resoponses
my mom is myfivedogs on there, she is a really awesome member of the Q, very helpful too....

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Good for you for quitting! I quit when I decided to get pregnant with my first child. I was able to quit cold turkey. The drive to get pregnant helped me with that. My husband also quit about 6 months after me and did it with Zyban and a nice cold beer when he got off work. It's been 4 years for me and I know it was the best decision I could have made. :) Good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I quit 6 1/2 years ago I did the zyban.... I haven't wanted a cig for so long I don't remember what they taste like...

Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i bought the zyban too (very expensive )

but i got smelly feet from it ....i was sweating like a horse !! it does makes you want to smoke less ..........

i gave the zyban away ...and quit after reading that book of Allen Carr

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
!

Good Luck hunni! U can do this, I am not sure if you have children but if you do, you don't want them mumless do you?

My dad was stupid enough to smoke all his life and then at 44 when I was 13 we found out he had cancer of the liver and lungs and a week later he died. Now at 15 I want to do my best to help people qiut smoking!! Don't put anyone through that its so nastwhat I went through!!!

So all I can say is you are totally in my thoughts, I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Go 4 it! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Sending positive thoughts your way ! I found drinking very cold fruit drinks helped .....take each day one at a time, you will do this !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts