Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i quit my job today :cry: i don't want to get into it right now but i had a nervous breakdown and got into a really loud arguing match with a co-worker which almost got him bit by one of the dogs that absolutly loves me... i just couldn't take it anymore. i am going to miss everyone so much :cry: i'm also going to miss the 50% discount and freebies. i'm so sad right now. tomorrow i am going to start looking for another job. the only way i will go back is if i get 1. more money. 2. a better work environment. 3. respect and appreciation and acknowledgement.

:cry:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Hey if your not happy then there is no purpose, You did what you had to do....I am sure you will find another job. Sometimes even if they offer you what you want the ole rule of thumb is "dont turn back" cause if you do, the same uglies will re-surface.

Best of luck and keep us posted :wave:

{{{HUGS}}}

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
It is awful to work in a unhappy environment........I hope you find employment where you will be respected and get the appreciation you deserve.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry, Luv! {{{HUGS}}} Best of luck with your search for another job!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Money is not everything ,so they say...you gotta be happy at your place of work.Sorry you have lost your job,hang in there you will find something again,things take time,dont be too upset ,life is too short to stress out too much,good luck,smile :wink: :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Luv, i know you weren't happy there... Good luck finding another job... I am sure you can find one soon... Take a few days and get yourself together and enjoy some time with your daughter....

Huggz

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gadget's Mom said:
Luv, i know you weren't happy there... Good luck finding another job... I am sure you can find one soon... Take a few days and get yourself together and enjoy some time with your daughter....

Huggz

good advice...... i see park visits coming our way :)

i'm still upset, mainly caue i didn't want to go out like that. it wasn't very professional. i did plan to give my 2 week notice but i was fuming and like i said i had a nervous breakdown.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I feel for you.. I quit one job like that... And My manager and her boss tried for 3 hours to talk me into staying but I couldn't... I did take time off and it was the best thing I did...

Yes you need time to give yourself to get to that place again...
you know the one that you are in when you deal with people...

good luck and God bless

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I think it's probably the best thing for you...sounds like you weren't treated right and who wants to live every day feeling like that. I hope you find a better job soon! :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason, and you haven't been happy there recently. You don't want to work someplace you are not happy. I know - believe me - been there, done that. It's just not worth it. Good luck on your job search, and enjoy some time with Chiwi and your daughter. Jasmine sends hugs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts