Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
omg, these are the cutest pics ever. i love them !!! she is just too precious for words :). i still cant believe she fit into that xxs hkhoodie. i didnt really think there was a dog that small :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omg, these are the cutest pics ever. i love them !!! she is just too precious for words :). i still cant believe she fit into that xxs hkhoodie. i didnt really think there was a dog that small :D
Thank you so much, Aunty Elaine!! :love5: It fits perfect! A little big in the leg openings, but much better fit than 99.9 % of her clothes. If you saw her in person, you'd never believe she was over a tiny 10/12 week old Chi puppy. My girls say she's an Alien. :lol: Her head is the size of a Strawberry. :lol: Wee bitsy little girl. Sweet as can be!! The best lil personality! :love2:

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! You did take her with you, didn't you? How could anyone refuse that face?!
Thank you so much, Terri!! :daisy: I took the little Angel. She's just to cute to resist. :D The Wees love to go bye bye. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts