Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of head does austin have
i always call him bigforehead and he gets all excited LMAO his head is huge it look like a landing strip lol heres a picture

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
it's one of those hard to tell heads lol. just like my jumba has. i can't tell if it's appley or deery. maybe we have a new chi, the "Deerpple"

·
Registered
277 Posts
Definately deer. A well defined applehead will have a dome shaped head and the angle between the forehead and nose will almost be L shaped. Like this little girl "Demi":

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not an expert at all but I would say deerhead.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I can't really tell... he sure is cute though! Didn't you say he was a chi mix though? I've seen just about every photo you've posted of him and I can never figure him out! :lol: The one thing I do know is he is just adorable and looks like the happiest dog in the world! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Since he isn't a pure chi, I'd say he's a mixed head. :wink: But if I had to choose between deer and apple, it would be deer. :wave:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Awwww he is so cute!! What is he mixed with? His coat looks so soft...

I'd say he is a deer head, appleheads have a sharp 45 degree angle between their forhead and muzzle and it's very short....

Hubby calls Gizzies head, his magic 8 ball....LOL...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hes pure breed never said he was a mix his ears are finally starting to go up and i finally got one of his teeth im so excited

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Didn't you say he was a chi mix though?
There was a poll asking us what mix he was back in the beginning before she got him. That is why I am so confused too...i always thought he was a mix because of that poll.

Either way he is cute

1 - 20 of 39 Posts