Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
HI

I don't do puppy pads either.. Daisy is 1.6oz and has been going outside since i got her. I made her a jumper out of a sock and within a few days of us both shivering outside like idiots (we had snow at one point too!!) she has learnt to go v v v quickly (shes 10 weeks old btw) Have you got him a crate?? I had to block most hers off as it was too big and she was pooing in it. Keep constantly taking him outside until he gets the picture and over excite him with praise. We've had 3 mistakes in 2 weeks and she has a stomach bug so is pooing all round the clock but is still getting me outside.

Just make sure you keep taking him to the toilet..

P.s ifeel for you withyour hands mine are the same as i tend to over wash everytime i pick up a poo or she licks my hands they are DRY its disgusting.. treat yourself to a manicure to make yourself feel better.

Good luck xxx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
oh just read your other post, you poor thing i think id cry if that helps.. only give him a small amount of water at a time... take him out every hour on the hour during the day first of all.. put his pad outside aswell til he's use to it too!!! good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.