Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at chihuahuas for sale! It's driving me nuts. Daisy is my gorgeous little girly who never leaves my side and I cant imagine how I'd be with 2, but that doesn't stop me looking at pictures all the time!

I've fallen in love with this beautiful one now!

I soooooooo want to contact the breeder. I'm only allowed one chi at the moment though :(

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is GORGEOUS!! Looking will get you into trouble. TRUST me on this one...haha! It is the best kind of trouble that I have ever had, by the way.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep looking, and banging on about her did get me into trouble! Lol. I daren't mention her now! Haha.

I just keep thinking about how much Daisy would enjoy having a sister. But then she might get upset because she's been the centre of everything and everyone for her whole life.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I know how you feel! I am up to my limit in my apartment but I'm looking at least twice a day :/ I need to stop. And that chi is tooo cute! Look at that little sleeping baby :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I find Chi's either love a friend or they hate them. Have you ever tried to see what she is like around other little dogs? I llove my little girl to death but if I bought another Chi it could be disasterous as she tends to get a little agressive to little dogs that steal her thunder lol.

Problem with Chi's is they at way too bloody cute as puppies.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
She's so beautiful!! To bad you can only have one right now hehe I know it's hard. Your little Daisy is so cute! Is Daisy May her first name or is May her middle name? My Shayley's middle name is May hehe So cute!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi count me in on that one i want a cute tiny baby myselfi have no problem with it bit my husbans

sss

d still thinks hes in charge after 40 years ha

·
Banned
177 Posts
Aww I'm
Sure she would love a friend. Mine are always open paws to every new addition. Chis recognise their own breed and even if they don't like other dogs they are normal ok with their own breed, ime anyway.

She's v cute. I know of a very nice smooth boy ATM

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know how you feel! I am up to my limit in my apartment but I'm looking at least twice a day :/ I need to stop. And that chi is tooo cute! Look at that little sleeping baby :)
My family keep saying 'you should enjoy Daisy', but I am!!! Lol. I love her to bits and want another to love!
I keep referring to her as 'the squidgey nosed one'! Lol.
I find Chi's either love a friend or they hate them. Have you ever tried to see what she is like around other little dogs? I llove my little girl to death but if I bought another Chi it could be disasterous as she tends to get a little agressive to little dogs that steal her thunder lol.

Problem with Chi's is they at way too bloody cute as puppies.
They are far too cute. I could easily have loads. I can see why some people do.
I have seen Daisy with another chi, only briefly though. She was very interested, but when Lily tried to lick her, she lept out of her skin!
She's so beautiful!! To bad you can only have one right now hehe I know it's hard. Your little Daisy is so cute! Is Daisy May her first name or is May her middle name? My Shayley's middle name is May hehe So cute!
Daisy's first name is Daisy and her middle name is May :) she only knows her name as Daisy. And thanks :)
hi count me in on that one i want a cute tiny baby myselfi have no problem with it bit my husbans

sss

d still thinks hes in charge after 40 years ha
Well my mum really is in charge, lol, I still live with her so can't really go against her. She wants one, but not yet.
Aww I'm
Sure she would love a friend. Mine are always open paws to every new addition. Chis recognise their own breed and even if they don't like other dogs they are normal ok with their own breed, ime anyway.

She's v cute. I know of a very nice smooth boy ATM
Well mum loves Daisy, and wants her own one. She says the timing we got Daisy (in may) was good and she'd wait till then if she did go for it. This little one should have been born a bit later Dx lol.

And that's good to know that they generally get along well, thanks :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My husband came in the other night and said a friend of his was looking for either a Collie or a Sheltie. I (of course) jumped online and started digging around. He was sitting at the other end of the couch and I didn't think he was paying any attention to what I was doing, but he finally said "I think he's wanting something a little bigger than a Chihuahua, and that's all I've seen you looking at..."

I'm full up...These 3 are doing great together, even though the pup drives everyone insane now and then. I really don't want another one, but seeing those little faces just sucks you right in!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
This group would be NO help in talking you out of another....LOL ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If you have the time,patience,funds,etc. then go for it! You obviously have the love :) I think two dogs similar in age are so fun to have, just watching them bond, and play. In some cases having 2 is more work, but in other cases it's less because they keep each other busy. I have two rescued Basenji brothers, they were rescued at different times but are from the same litter. They HATED each other at first, it wasn't easy for a while. But I didn't give up, and soon enough they became inseparable! Still now seeing their love and respect for one another blows my mind, watching them grow together is beautiful. I find they are more active because they have each other too. Even after 4-5 daily walks they still play like headless chickens at home. The problem now is that I have a Chi pup, and already want another!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
oops...I just noticed you still live at your mom's, in that case you should move out NOW, so you could have all the Chis you want! LOL, just kidding!!! ;)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What a gorgeous chi pup! No harm in looking. Your chi may love to have a sibling and friend to hang out and play with every day. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts