Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a larger bench seat for the boat, so Bella and I could cuddle up together....one this size was approx $500 US + shipping charges....I made this one for $154 Cdn ! ( approx $122 US )

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...it really wasn't that difficult.......pulling the material tight and stapling it was the hardest..and dealing with such thick pieces of foam.....no help from miss Bella...she only supervises !

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You can take the money that you saved and get a guy to stand there with a palm frond and fan her as she basks in the sun!! You did a superb job, Penny-pincher!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Czarina...I am in the north...on the Spanish River...about 4 1/2 hrs from TO but am from the south...Port Dover on lake Erie.

Rachael...Wayne made the wooden frame.... and then I covered it. It also provides some much needed storage for Bella and Nabi's life jackets, food, water, treats, extra clothing, blanket ....the girls are pretty high maintenance LOL

Cooper....that's a great idea....I am just day dreaming about who I would get....maybe Tom Selleck would be available ( showing my age I know, but he still does it for me LOL )

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
nabi said:
Cooper....that's a great idea....I am just day dreaming about who I would get....maybe Tom Selleck would be available ( showing my age I know, but he still does it for me LOL )
Me too. We're both showing our age, I guess. I saw him not too long ago on one of the morning shows and I swear the older he gets, the better he looks. He's one of those who ages well, like fine wine. :lol:

Edited to add - Geez, I got so flustered talking about Tom Selleck, forgot to say you did a great job on the seat. Looks very comfy too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts