Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm at the vets today, chico had to get his nails cut (not something he enjoys) and this woman walks in wearing one of those carriers that you wear on the front of you, and she has got the tiniest little Chi sitting in it. I dunno if it was a boy or a girl chi, but it was a fawn color with the cutest, big eyes. well, every time the lady goes to put the carrier down, the little chi starts whining, so the lady had to keep picking him/her back up...it was the cutest thing.

chico gained some fans at the vet...i brought him to a vet right down the road to get his nails cut because my car was acting up, didnt feel safe driving it far. when they brought him back out to me, all these people were crowded around petting him and complimenting him...it was quite a sight. the tech that cut his nails was like "hes a feisty little boy" lol. chico wanted to play with the little chi that was in the carrier so bad, but the other chi was just a baby, chico probly woulda scared him.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Don't you just love it when you go to the vet, and all the workers there make a big production over how adorable your chi is! :lol: I always feel like a proud mommy, and of course Jasmine eats it up. :lol:

When I visit my vet, seems as if every person who works there raves over Jasmine, and carries her all over the place to see everyone. So, maybe it's just good PR, but who cares. Still makes you a proud chi mom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts