Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seez! I wibing proofz! :lol: :wink: (Yes, she needs her nails trimmed!)

***For any newcomers, no, there is no such thing as a teacup Chi. This was just for fun! She is just an itty bitty Chihuahua.***

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much ladies!! : ) Jade truly is an amazing baby girl! Not many thought she would ever make it past a few months old. But she's 2 years old, and not one single health problem so far. She is our miracle baby! :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Karen, I've been offered as much as $5,000 for her, and have yet to cave. :D

Michele, you send Dottie to me. :D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I'll send her to you as long as i come with her ! Oh what fun that would be,no i couldn't part with her either for all the money somebody would offer too precious

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, such a sweet little monkey! She really doesn't looked too thrilled about the situation, does she? I'm impressed she stayed in the cup.
(and whose nails DON'T need to be cut b/c I know mine's certainly do?!)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hehe she is so precious! I just love her little face. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Ms.Jade is such a sweet little thing! Those pics of her are absolutely adorable!!:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Michele, you are welcome to come with her, and bring the rest of your gang too! I have plenty of room, so come on down. : )

Thank you all very much for your kind comments! : ) My little runt is an Angel. :daisy: We couldn't be happier. She was the perfect addition to The Wee pack. Can't imagine life without any of them. :love5: They have all had a busy day today. Shopping for a baby gift, a wedding gift, lunch, grocery shopping..... We are all tired! :lol:

Moni, I agree! A pink cup is a must. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kimberly, I think she thought it was some kind of game. :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
T it is just not fair to keep Jadey all to yourself, we all need a timeshare I think :)
She is just beyond adorable, and her expressions in these pics are too funny!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts