Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at my breeders site today just out of curiosity...(what is it they say about the cat..)lol anyway BiG mistake.

this guy is available and i gasped when i saw him. :) Isn't he the most darling and those EARS..I'm in love :love2:
and then i saw this girl for pet

love her colors. **sigh**
Oh Lord help me, i'm an addict. :rolleyes:

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Omg.. They are both too cute. I think the little boy is adorable, but I loooove the long coat girl. I look every day at a few breeders sites too.. Luckily I am still renting so I can't have more than 2 pets, otherwise I would probably have brought home another chi ;).

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh my gosh, I came across those two earlier this week and fell in love . I especially love the longcoat girl. It doesn't help that this breeder is super close to me either....but I am at my limit.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OH MY!!!!!! they are SOOO cute! Can you pm me the name of your breeder? Not that she's close enough to my area but I just need to check out her website!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Oh, the girl is soooo cute..but then I do love the combo colors...LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both adorable, but eep I really love the little boy!! His ears! He is soooo cute!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both SO cute! What's two more? :lol: :wink: I'm only joking. I wouldn't have another if someone gave me one. These 4 keep me hopping!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts