Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is sooooo sweet! The colors are perfect for her. Of course anything would look sweet on her! I cannot tell if she is shy about her Easter dress or just did not want all the fuss made over her. The eyes are too much!

Is it a preemie baby dress or Build a Bear? I cannot imagine that an XXS that my 3 pound girls wear would fit her!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is sooooo sweet! The colors are perfect for her. Of course anything would look sweet on her! I cannot tell if she is shy about her Easter dress or just did not want all the fuss made over her. The eyes are too much!

Is it a preemie baby dress or Build a Bear? I cannot imagine that an XXS that my 3 pound girls wear would fit her!
Thank you!! I like those colors on her too. She isn't shy, for sure. :lol: She just doesn't like clothes, and they all hate their pic taken. The expressions she makes crack me up!! :lol:

Lexie & Gia wear an XXS. I rarely ever find clothes that fit Jade. I have to surf through everything, and find the teeniest XXS's, or have her clothes custom made. The dress she has on is way too big for her. You can see how it sags at her neck, and the arm holes are a joke. :lol: You can't see in the pic, but there is a ribbon tied around the waist part to hold it on her. :lol: It comes down past her tail too. That is the "behind the scenes" of Jade's clothes modeling. :lol:

So cute. You can really see just how tiny she is next to that iPhone.
Thank you! : ) Yeah, she is quite the teeny girl. But very feisty. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the part you don't see. :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all! : )

Trieste, she loves cuddles! She would rub her little face against yours. She is such a love bug! :love5: And independent too. :lol:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
She is so cute! Love the 2nd pic the best!:love1:
Oh! Need to tell you that Calleigh is growing out of her clothes! :shock: At least the x-small ones. Right now the smalls fit her but she may be growing out of those soon. She's getting big! :crybaby: She's not a baby anymore!:binky: I'll have to try posting some pics of her soon!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Cheryl & Shelly! : )

Shelly, I was going to ask you how Calleigh was doing. I haven't seen any pics of her in forever. They do grow fast, don't they. One day babies, next day adults. It isn't fair! :lol: At least when they are growing we know they are thriving. : ) Can't wait to see your Angel!

·
Registered
355 Posts
That second pic looks like she's smiling for the camera - same smile I used to give my parents on Easter ("...take the picture already, I'm freezing in this taffeta...") Way, way cute!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you so much, ladies! I love how she smiles! : ) She's so funny! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts